Monday, July 24, 2006

Welcome back!

Hello loyal readers!

Hold on....this blog has been down so long I would be surprised if their were still loyal spammers around! This post will test it out to see if there are in fact people still willing to post adds in my feedback section. Hopefully a few regulars will pop back up as well.

A fresh look for a fresh start, and a new name to reflect how I hope this blog goes. The Pig and Whistle Tavern, a place for lots of ideas to be shared and discussed. It is my hope to identify a couple friends with wide opinions to join me in group blogging on this page to keep it fresh and updated, as well as providing a variety of thought. So, if you are interested in occasionally posting (or frequently posting), drop me a note and I will get you setup with access.

The Iowawineguy has recently moved to Wisconsin to start a new job, buy his first house, and have his second child (okay, that will actually be Mrs. IWG). With the move I have lots to talk about now and many new fun experiences both personally and professionally. I hope you will stick around to read what might be going on.

So sit down, pull up a stool, and have some shelled peanuts....if you dare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home