Thursday, June 09, 2005

Not Like This Dee...

I really was hoping that Dee Brown would decide to return to Illinois to play out his senior year, and it appears that he will now do just that.

However, I feel horrible that it happened because he broke his foot at the Chicago Pre-Draft Camp, ending his shot at the NBA this year.

Dee Brown is Mr. Illinois Basketball. He has bled orange and blue ever since he put on the uniform. I hope he has a career in the NBA and I feel terrible for him not getting to give the NBA scouts all that they need to see to feel comfortable in drafting him. His dream is to go to the NBA and now it is on hold. It is selfish for me to feel good about him returning to Illinois, because he has higher ambitions, and now they must wait.

Here is hoping that Dee recovers swiftly and fully, and shows the NBA next year that he can run the point with perfection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home