Monday, March 28, 2005

Sweet Daddy!!!! St. Louis Here I Come!!!!!

YES!!! I will be at the National Championship game on Monday night! All thanks to my brother!!!

My youngest bro was in Decatur, IL last week and had his name pulled to shoot in a nine person HORSE tourney with one of the local radio stations, Y103. Well, today was the shoot off, and guess who the winner was!!! That is right Big Andy!! He said it was like magic, his shots kept falling and he knocked off all of his opponents.

So, the reward is two tickets to the Final Four and two tickets to the National Championship! Nosebleed seats....more than likely. My other brother, the basketball player in the family will be attending the semifinals, but I will hopefully get the chance to see the Illini win their first national title!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE beat Louisville!!!!!!

I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger illinigirl said...

That is freaking incredible. I am SO excited for you. I too feel good about Louisville after Saturday night -- take lots of pictures for me!!!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home