Saturday, March 26, 2005

One Shining Moment...

My voice hurts, my body aches, and I am emotionally spent.

The game I have been waiting for all season was an emotional roller coaster, and is indeed the greatest Illini basketball game of all time. An amazing comeback from improbable odds. A team of destiny? Maybe. A team that keeps impressing? Most certainly.

I love this team, I love this coach. The season is validated. I hope the pressure comes off now and we play loose and enjoy our shot at the championship.

1 Comments:

Blogger illinigirl said...

Amen brother. Simply an amazing performance, after many of its fans had already started crying in their beers.

The guards played well tonight, but Arizona shut them down a bit so the team wasn't firing with all cylinders. Here's to hoping they will get that groove back against Louisville now that the pressure's off.

Several links, comments, and evidence of my four-minutes-left meltdown over at my site if you are interested.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home