Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Iowawineguy On Vacation!

With the approach of the holidays, and the moving out of 480 students of my residence hall building, it must mean that my annual December break is here! Mrs. IWG and myself will be travelling home to Decatur, IL this afternoon for 12 days of visiting friends and family. During this time I will not be posting. I shall return in the new year refreshed and ready to fight the good liberal fight! Interestingly enough, a CNN poll yesterday said that Republicans prefer to say Merry Xmas more than Happy Holidays 72% to 24% or so. Democrats prefer to not offend our non-Christian friends and say Happy Holidays at 55% over Merry Xmas at 44%.

Happy Holidays to you and yours! I hope your year has been as blessed and special as the one I have enjoyed. Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home