Saturday, August 21, 2004

No Arms plus a Speech Impediment = Funny

Nothing brings me greater joy than Homestar Runner (be sure to watch the intro). This website makes me smile and is a great example of why creativity should be cultivated, supported, and developed in all of our children. It is a website chronicling the characters of a land of make believe...or maybe real life. Homestar is the supposed star. One of my favorite parts of the site are the weekly emails answered by the resident grump/mischief maker/tenderhearted Strong Bad. His emails are so funny you can't help but laugh......I am spending my day catching up on his emails! Check out one of my favorite clips, Strong Bad interviewing Homestar. An added bonus, you can never go wrong in a land of make believe when one of the characters is called the The Poopsmith. Never hurts to spend a whole morning smiling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home