Sunday, October 03, 2004

Bush Comes To Talk To Me Personally

Finally my blog is not in vain! Apparently Bushy has been reading my blog and is ready to give me some of the answers that I have been asking him to give me!

Bushy comes to Waterloo, IA at 11:20am on Saturday October 9th. It is also Homecoming Saturday at the University of Northern Iowa. While I love to tailgate, I also really love this country and hate what George Bush has done to it. So tailgating will have to wait so that I can sit down with the Pres and get the tough answers. I can only assume it will be "hard work".

So, readers in the blogosphere, I need your help. What phrase best sums up your feelings about Bush, and would look great on a protest sign? The one I like the best will go on my sign to wave at Bush as he enters what is likely another invitation only event with his brain washed masses.

What a week it will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home